Like Mother, Like Daughter...

Shelby came to me this afternoon, after we discussed maybe having a friend stay over next weekend. She stood at the doorway of her bedroom, and in all her Shelby-tude splendor, tells me, "Well, Momma... If I am going to have a friend over next weekend, I need some things taken care of in my bedroom. I want that Dora the Explorer clock gone, and the Princess picture and clock off the wall."

Look out world -- there are two of ME! A cute pose of Shelby in her first bikini swimsuit (this was a couple of years ago)...

Looking through old files, I also found this video of Shelby's first dance camp with the girls at the local college. Shelby was the only one in her age group that showed up for camp, and they sorta didn't have any choice but to showcase her... It still makes me laugh out loud!!!


Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists