Is it over yet?

Rough day. Started off tired, found out Great Uncle Harry isn't expected to make it through the day. He's been in rough shape for a bit, but that never seems to make it easier.

Grandma is reportedly getting settled into the nursing home for her temporary stay. We pray that it remains temporary.

Good reports keep coming in on our good friend Deb, though. Thanks to Brandi for keeping us up to date on your Mom. Glad she is continuing to do well.

Grandpa Clay's satellite is messed up and the technician is supposed to come and look at it today, so we'll be going out there to do what we can to assist.

Beck brought me my scrapbooking stuff I ordered, so I will have some crafts to do tonight, if I can find the time. When I was shopping at Wal-Mart last night, I decided that since I am having a Partylite get-together for Phae on the 13th (You are all invited!), that I really need to get my living room painted and some other things I have been putting off, too. So I picked up the paint, some supplies, and we're gonna make one more BIG mess of my house. You might as well clean up only once, right?!?? Make lots of messes, clean once. (That's my husband's theory, so I am testing it...!)

So, a busy day of work, then more cleaning and organizing. My life story, lately, it seems.

And I needed a laugh today, so I was looking through funny emails I'd received over the past few weeks, and found this to share with you: IS IT OVER YET?!?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists