Dancing Dresses & Party Pictures
Here's a slideshow of the girls all dressed up and ready to go to the school dance on Friday the 13th.... They looked so beautiful!
Here also for your enjoyment is a slideshow of some photos we took at Dad's surprise birthday party at the end of January -- I know, I know. What the heck took so long -- I know. I'm sorry! Too many irons in the fire!!!
Anyways, Spence is home sick today. It's gone through our whole family, now, so I am hoping we are done with it. He was so tired last night, he was falling asleep leaning his head over the table, and everywhere else he stood still for more than 10 seconds. He is doing better today, and even felt like drawing me a picture of a car while I was working at the plant. He insisted that I take a picture of it and share it with you -- so here it is!! What a great little artist we have!!

The weather is BEAUTIFUL here -- 65 degrees already!!! We are gonna go to the park and enjoy it while it lasts (as soon as the girls get home)!!! You enjoy it too!!
Here also for your enjoyment is a slideshow of some photos we took at Dad's surprise birthday party at the end of January -- I know, I know. What the heck took so long -- I know. I'm sorry! Too many irons in the fire!!!
Anyways, Spence is home sick today. It's gone through our whole family, now, so I am hoping we are done with it. He was so tired last night, he was falling asleep leaning his head over the table, and everywhere else he stood still for more than 10 seconds. He is doing better today, and even felt like drawing me a picture of a car while I was working at the plant. He insisted that I take a picture of it and share it with you -- so here it is!! What a great little artist we have!!
The weather is BEAUTIFUL here -- 65 degrees already!!! We are gonna go to the park and enjoy it while it lasts (as soon as the girls get home)!!! You enjoy it too!!






Comments