Busy Tuesday!
Well, we are off and running. With Friday and Monday off, I am definitely wishing I could have stayed home today. There is so much going on today, too! Work, picking up Grandpa's puppy from the vet, pick up the kids from school, catch a friend at the college, run home and meet with the investment guys, meet with Phae to close my PartyLite party, nails, and a construction crew is coming over late this evening, too. I guess there's no better way to get back in the groove of things than just diving in!! Eeek!
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days -- we've had an extremely busy weekend, too. We try really hard to take advantage of any time we have the kids home, so we just hung out with them (and we got tons of stuff done around the house). I am going to try to snap some pictures tonight to show you what we've been working on!
My PartyLite event was great -- thanks to all who came and enjoyed -- I had a great time! The last few orders should be in today, so we'll know just how well we did later today or tomorrow! Cool free stuff for my house.....!!!! YAY!
Anyways Grandpa's puppy is waiting for me at the vet -- she has a heart murmur so she can't have the surgery we were planning on. Poor little pup. So I am off to pick her up! Have a great day, everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days -- we've had an extremely busy weekend, too. We try really hard to take advantage of any time we have the kids home, so we just hung out with them (and we got tons of stuff done around the house). I am going to try to snap some pictures tonight to show you what we've been working on!
My PartyLite event was great -- thanks to all who came and enjoyed -- I had a great time! The last few orders should be in today, so we'll know just how well we did later today or tomorrow! Cool free stuff for my house.....!!!! YAY!
Anyways Grandpa's puppy is waiting for me at the vet -- she has a heart murmur so she can't have the surgery we were planning on. Poor little pup. So I am off to pick her up! Have a great day, everyone!
Comments