BRRRRRrrrrrr.....!


Wow, it's cold today. It is a balmy 20.2 degrees, according to the local radio station's website. WOW! They said on the radio this morning that we will be in the 40 degree range tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that!!

I spoke with my friend April a couple days ago about her trip to Maui -- I am extremely excited that she got to go, but she should have really been more proactive and brought more of that SUNSHINE back HERE for us, don't you think?

Enjoy the video I posted today -- if it works. It's Wanda Sykes, and she really makes me laugh. We are all on diets this time of year, and she brings a little laughter to the scene for us!

Comments

Lisa said…
Such a cute picture of the girls!
The Clamors said…
lololol!!! hehe thanks for the video, i just LOVE her! wow she looks awesome too! guess i haven't seen her for a while. well speaking of dieting & cutting carbs i finally lost my 1st 5lbs. and yes my foot did go up a few asses! :)
The Clamors said…
25lbs...wow! oh how i can't wait to hit that mark! thanks for being happy w/me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists