Better day today!
Much better day today. The sun is shining, I am getting closer to painting my living room, Grandma is getting settled into the nursing home, and I spoke with a few of the staff members there. They are SOOO nice!!! I am impressed so far with the facility. I just don't know how Grandma feels yet. I know initially, she wasn't keen on the idea, but knew that Doctor Sandy knows best, and she needed the extra help in healing. I think she is doing well, though. Every time I call, I catch her at a bad time -- mealtime, naptime, etc. I will keep trying!
Still no news on Uncle Harry -- no news is good news, I guess. We will wait to hear as patiently as possible.
Anyways, lots going on today -- busy here at the plant, and I had a great opportunity to visit with a local producer that I used to work with at NRCS -- we designed several livestock pipelines and tank setups for his land, and I really enjoyed visiting with him, since he stopped in at the plant. He and his buddy were checking on the crushed concrete we're producing.
Right now we have a crusher crew based out of Wyoming that has traveled here to crush it for us -- that's why I am working on a grant, so that we can have our OWN crusher and not have to pay such exhorbitant fees! It is in progress. Mom and I beat feet last week in a desperate attempt to get enough information put together for the grant application, but we decided that there is just too much info they needed, so we are going to shoot for the September deadline, and hopefully have some grant money for next summer's crushing!!
Well, I suppose I had better get back to work -- I'm off to pick up the kids from school.
Friday is WEAR RED day. Don't forget. Click here to find out why!!

My cousins Brad and Terri need your prayers, too. Terri's Grandma had a heart attack, and she is in the hospital. Keep them in your prayers!
Seems like we've had a lot to pray about lately, but lots of prayers for good things, too!!
Have a good afternoon and enjoy the sunshine -- and the MUD!!
Still no news on Uncle Harry -- no news is good news, I guess. We will wait to hear as patiently as possible.
Anyways, lots going on today -- busy here at the plant, and I had a great opportunity to visit with a local producer that I used to work with at NRCS -- we designed several livestock pipelines and tank setups for his land, and I really enjoyed visiting with him, since he stopped in at the plant. He and his buddy were checking on the crushed concrete we're producing.
Right now we have a crusher crew based out of Wyoming that has traveled here to crush it for us -- that's why I am working on a grant, so that we can have our OWN crusher and not have to pay such exhorbitant fees! It is in progress. Mom and I beat feet last week in a desperate attempt to get enough information put together for the grant application, but we decided that there is just too much info they needed, so we are going to shoot for the September deadline, and hopefully have some grant money for next summer's crushing!!
Well, I suppose I had better get back to work -- I'm off to pick up the kids from school.
Friday is WEAR RED day. Don't forget. Click here to find out why!!

My cousins Brad and Terri need your prayers, too. Terri's Grandma had a heart attack, and she is in the hospital. Keep them in your prayers!
Seems like we've had a lot to pray about lately, but lots of prayers for good things, too!!
Have a good afternoon and enjoy the sunshine -- and the MUD!!
Comments