Update on my Scrappin' Room...
Well, we have all the stuff moved out of the room, the pool and hockey table listed for sale on the radio station's website, and we are ready to take the last few things out, finish painting, and lay the carpet. YAY! Above is a photo of what the room looks like -- IT IS HUGE IN HERE WHEN THE ROOM IS EMPTY!
I will have MUCH organizing to do, and we have some wall repairs to do -- our basement was poured with "native" concrete and parts of the wall on the north side of the house is, well..., crumbling in spots. Thankfully, those spots aren't on the walls I need for my desk, storage, etc. We can leave those areas open so we can repair and repaint those as we have time. Darn houses built in the 1920s!! It really is part of the character of our house, though, and I wouldn't trade this house with all the original oak trim and coved ceilings and an alcove on the front porch for ANYTHING! (Besides, we're still paying for it...!)
So, we are getting somewhere, but as usual with any project, we find more to do. That's ok with me, though, since Jason got a bunch of the honey-do's done over the holidays while we were off work. He needed some more things on his list anyways...!
It is now 10:43pm, and we're giving up for the day. I didn't get up and organized early enough this morning to do my WiiFit, so I am going to try to muster up enough energy to go for a quick run... in my living room! Sticking with it -- lost 25 pounds so far -- 10 or 15 more to go...
Have a great Wednesday!
Comments