Scrappin Room Update

OK -- Here's the before pictures -- don't look closely...


Long story short, we decided as we were talking about how we were going to rearrange my room, that we should just eliminate this UGLY dark green paint (that was here when we moved in) and brighten it up. So, we went through our old cans of paint, and lo and behold, we have painted two walls and part of the ceiling!! We started mid-afternoon, and it is now about 9pm, and though the room does look different, most of the stuff that was IN that room is now in my LAUNDRY room, so I am not sure we've gotten anywhere quite yet. The plan is to have the room finished by the end of the week, with all painted and everything organized and set up... I certainly hope we can stick to that plan. I can't see much of my basement at all now...! But here is a picture of what we have done SO FAR...

We have an air hockey table and a small pool table too -- if anyone is interested, let us know. We really need to get rid of them so I can have more space to work in my scrappin room!! I will try to post them to the local radio station's website this week, so you can look at a picture if you're interested.

Well, we are off to clean up paint brushes and other things to get ready for tomorrow -- back to work, vacation for the kids is over, and Mom and Dad, too! Arrgh!

Prayers are still going out for families dealing with R.R. situations, too. Hugs to all, and have a great Monday!

Comments

beckyw said…
OMG, I am coing to your house to scrap! Haley can babysit....perfect!
TTYL
Debbie said…
Looks like you have a good start. Good luck with it. How fun it will be to have a nice scrappin' room.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists