Scraporganizer to the Rescue... $#!+

OK. Sunday has now been declared the day I HAVE to reorganize my scrapbooking room. Our basement isn't nearly big enough; many other things get stored downstairs, and I don't even think I could see the countertop of my scrapping table. For some reason, everything down here seems to migrate into my space! ARRGGH!

Our plans include digging the remainder of the basement out, but it may be a year or two before we can save up the money to open up the remaining 750 square feet of this basement... I can't let this room fall apart in the meantime. So -- when you are sitting back in your easy chair, watching football (right Trish...?), whatever you are doing to relax, just think of poor Jason, slaving away, helping his wife to recover the room she uses to get away from it all! HA HA HA!

Seriously though, it has been the room that all the extra boxes we didn't want to unpack when we moved in made it to. We have the exercise machines in here that we haven't used in two years. There is a bookshelf full of books I won't read, a cedar chest that I can't store anything in because I can't get to it, and boxes of paperwork that I should have filed, shredded, or tossed years ago. I know that I am not the only one in the world with a room like this, but time just gets away from ya, right? I have set out to get up early, watch church on TV, run a mile or two on WiiFit, and get with the cleaning program. I will post photos of before and after, so you understand what a feat we accomplished!!!! (Maybe just the afters, the befores might embarass me...!)

Lots of birthdays in our family this week too -- Happy Birthday to Jerami (7th), Mom L. (8th), and Mom B. (10th).
Funny thing, isn't it... both Moms are turning 39!!! Yeah, and I am only 19... ;p

Comments

Brandi said…
Can you come work on mine when you get yours done? I was going to scrap today, but I can't see the table or get to any supplies!
The Clamors said…
Wow...I'm tired just reading about it! Goodluck sweetie! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists