Recipes and More Coming...
Ok. I am really getting tired of picking the healthy food choices. Phew! I really needed to vent that! To date I have lost 25 pounds, and according to my goal and my WiiFit recommendation (among others, like the DOCTOR!), I have about 15 more pounds to go. SOOOOO---- I am struggling with food choices, needless to say.
So here's my plan. I subscribe to O Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Good Housekeeping, and some others. I read those articles with new and exciting foods that are healthier than the traditional alternatives we all grew up with. But until now, I just passed them by, thinking either I don't have the obscure ingredients for those things, or that I wasn't capable of making those types of fancy things. WRONG!
So, starting this week, I am going to try to post a recipe or two from the magazines that I subscribe to, in the hopes that others are searching for new foods, etc just like we are, that won't elevate our cholesterol, our waistlines, or our budgets. So if you have any recommendations for content -- i.e. breads, entrees, snacks, etc. -- email or call me or post a comment! I would love to have comments from all of my family and friends!!
So here's my plan. I subscribe to O Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Good Housekeeping, and some others. I read those articles with new and exciting foods that are healthier than the traditional alternatives we all grew up with. But until now, I just passed them by, thinking either I don't have the obscure ingredients for those things, or that I wasn't capable of making those types of fancy things. WRONG!So, starting this week, I am going to try to post a recipe or two from the magazines that I subscribe to, in the hopes that others are searching for new foods, etc just like we are, that won't elevate our cholesterol, our waistlines, or our budgets. So if you have any recommendations for content -- i.e. breads, entrees, snacks, etc. -- email or call me or post a comment! I would love to have comments from all of my family and friends!!
Comments