Happy A-Day Haley!
Well, with our big visit to the city and the kids being off school yesterday, I am a bit behind. I spent the day with them, and really didn't do much else. I wasn't able to post anything for Haley's A-day. Yesterday, she had officially been adopted for 2 years. Spoiled girl with two birthdays...! Ah well. She deserves it!
Nevertheless, the kids are off at school again today, and we're back into the grind. Housework, laundry, vacuuming, school, and work.
We have assessed the scrappin room, and set a goal to have it completed by the end of this week. (I know that was our goal for last week, but we had some complications...) So we are off to the basement to work tonight -- but don't forget to watch American Idol -- there's a young man from here that made it to the Hollywood tryouts. YAY!
Happy A-Day again, Haley and have a good week everyone!
Nevertheless, the kids are off at school again today, and we're back into the grind. Housework, laundry, vacuuming, school, and work. We have assessed the scrappin room, and set a goal to have it completed by the end of this week. (I know that was our goal for last week, but we had some complications...) So we are off to the basement to work tonight -- but don't forget to watch American Idol -- there's a young man from here that made it to the Hollywood tryouts. YAY!
Happy A-Day again, Haley and have a good week everyone!
Comments
Love you Girl!