Wow, how time flies. We returned home from the southwestern part of the state about 9pm last night. The kids stayed at Grandma Great's house with Grandma and Grandpa, and will come home tomorrow. We drove 4 hours, visited with my great friend and 'kid sister' Stephanie and her family for about an hour and a half (loved the visit!!), then drove another 3 hours to get to Grandma L's house. We opened presents, played Bingo and UNO attack, and a few other things with Grandma Gerry and the kids, then we were off to bed.

We jumped up the next morning, showered, and drove an hour to Mom's side of the family's dinner, stayed for a bit, and then hit the road around 3 o'clock to head back home.

And now here we are, with no kids for two days in a row, and we've been playing WiiFit for most of the time. The kids got several new Wii games from us, Santa, and Grandmas and Grandpas. We all got spoiled!! Among my claims was a under-counter TV/DVD/Radio player for my kitchen (with a flat screen!!!), a purse size digital photo frame so I can show off all my new pix to EVERYONE I see, WiiFit, WiiMusic, A CUTTLEBUG...!!!!, some lovely home decor items, a FANTASTIC Partylite Nativity Scene from my Mom, and Cricut cartridges, and... and... and... talk about spoiled!!

It was definitely a great holiday, and my hubby even said to me, "It was the most peaceful and relaxing Christmas I've ever had! It was great!" WOW!!! That's big! Especially considering that we were up until at least 2am the three nights before Christmas, and Santa was really late!

As promised, I am including a photo of the house that Clumsy the elf built for the kids.


The kids had to crawl inside the house, peer through packing peanuts and wrinkled up wrapping paper, and find their gifts hidden inside! At one point, Spence said, "Ah, give up. There's nothing in there. Its just paper!!" To their surprise, there were three gifts hidden up inside the chimney! Santa had brought them each a new Wii game!

Well, I have been rearranging for hours, now, and I had better take advantage of the time we have left with no kiddos -- Excuse me!! I am talking about doing housework! Get your minds out of the gutter!!

Hugs to all -- more later!

J&JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists