While you're in the spirit to decorate:

I found this great idea page for decorating with pinecones -- check it out -- easy and cheap!! Click on the link below!

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/holiday-ideas/pinecone-decor?src=nl&mag=ghk&list=gga&kw=ist

AND I REALLY AM LOVIN THIS BLOGGING THING -- COULD BE MY NEWEST ADDICTION... ... second only to scrapbooking, of course...

Comments

Debbie said…
So excited to see your blog. Love the ideas with the pinecones. I decorate a lot with pinecones for the Historical Dinner. I roll them in drywall so they look like they have snow on them. ANYWAY...great blog:)
The Clamors said…
awesome! so glad you're finally blogging! i loved the pinecone ideas too. i have TONS of pinecones & usally they stay sitting in a box b/c I don't know what to do w/them other than putting them on the tree & in wreaths. So...I think I'll pick up some spraypaint tomorrrow & dress-up some.
We're doing GREAT, Preston's cast is now off! :)
beckyw said…
HiYA! Great to see you today! LOVE the new blog..... YIPPEE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists