Thanks for the prayers!!


Well, our prayers for Shelby definitely paid off!! She was still a little off yesterday, so we kept her with us for the day. This morning though, she woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, and she was so excited to get back to school. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. We sure were worried about her, and we're so glad she is back to feeling like a kid again!

Friday -- my day off! It will be nothing but housecleaning and laundry for me today. Maybe a little studying in there, too. And I'm so thrilled, it sounds like it might warm back up a bit. This bitter cold 4 degrees is just not my cup of tea! And speaking of that, my chai is ready --

A great day to all -- and an even better weekend!

Comments

The Clamors said…
Glad she's better Jess. I looked at the website from your blog about decorating w/pinecones. I have tons of them but never do anything exciting w/them. WELL NOT NOW...I got out a can of silver (which is my christmas color) spray paint & went crazy! Silver pinecones are everywhere! Thanks! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists