Tagged -- I'm OUT!
Here's my picture: a goofy picture of Spencer while he was supposed to be cleaning his room. That tote you see under his foot is where we store his enormous collection of Legos, and he didn't really want to put them away. HE LOVES HIS LEGOS!! And you will see the typical CHEEZER grin that is always permanently attached to his cute little face! He was really trying too hard, and happened to blink when I took the photo; REALLY THE 5TH PICTURE WAS MUCH CUTER!!!
We are finally off to bed. Hope you all have a great day Tuesday. Thanks again Phae for the wonderful message. It's really inspirational to have friends who make you think about what you are thankful for and what you're capable of, and I guess just really get down to the nuts and bolts of what makes us Christians who we are!
HERE ARE THE RULES...
1)Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2)Select the 4th picture in the folder
3)Explain the picture
4)Tag 4 people to do the same
I TAG Trish, and everyone who refuses to get a blog... Mandy, Muffy, Misty, hmm... are there any others you can think of? Tee Hee!!
Comments