Phew -- thank goodness for Monday!!

WOW, did we get some stuff done around our house!! I think I did more laundry this weekend than I have in months! We've just been running 100 miles an hour for so long. We were SOOOO behind with our house cleaning and etc. However--We got most of the presents wrapped, the tree finished, Santa is good to go (we met with him at Walmart for last minute details last night about 10pm...), and we are ready for everything but the meal.

I will probably be making a ham and the fixins Christmas Day, and it should be fairly simple to put together. We will have Moms and Dads, Grandpa, Great Aunts and Uncles, and maybe more at our house to see what Santa brought us. I am so excited for the kids to see what the elves made for them -- I will be posting pictures later in the week if there is time before we leave to see other family; Daddy elf made a house out of a washing machine box. It has a chimney, 2 windows, a front door, siding, a roof, even bricks in the chimney!! It's amazing! The kids are going to have to climb inside to find their presents from Santa!! ;-P We were up until 2:30 this morning putting the finishing touches on that and wrapping gifts, since Mom and Dad L. took the kids for the night.

Anyways, I hope you like our snowglobe I made for you. I was doing some other work online with Mom and Dad's website, and saw this! I think it is really cute -- when you click shake, the kids fall down!!! TEE HEE!!

Well, we'll be finishing up our housecleaning, wrapping gifts, and sneaking things around, like all other folk this time of year. Hope you are successful in keeping the kiddos at your house oblivious to the goings on -- we'll be praying that it all comes off without a hitch!

Gotta run for now and get some work done -- had my blogger fun for today!! Hugs to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists