O Holy ... Morning...?

WOW! It's late, or early-- however you look at it. I am so tired, I think the glass is half empty!! ;-p We've been up working on some last minute projects for the kids and other things. Jason is finishing up his custom artwork for a family that purchased it at our church benefit auction. He is making a pencil drawing of 4 children in black and white (he normally uses colored pencils), but it has been going slow. He has done a great job so far; he's just got about 4 more hours of work before he will have it finished. We'll keep plugging away -- and by that, I mean he will keep drawing and I will keep, uh, supervising?!?!?

The kids are doing great, but I do believe that they have about had enough of us threatening to call Santa if they didn't behave... Spence stomped off to bed early tonight because Daddy told him he'd called him and cancelled Christmas. It was a tragedy for all those involved!!! He is now peacefully sawing logs in his room now, though, so I don't think we will suffer any permanent damage, especially since Daddy called Santa back, and told him that he was wrong. Spence recommended that Daddy be put on the naughty list for his behavior...!!! LMAO!!!

I'm not sure how much time I will have for blogging from today through the beginning of next week, 'cuz we are running like mad men in order to see everyone over the holiday. Remember, patience is a virtue... HA HA HA!


Anyhewz, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and share this picture with you from a long time ago. This photo was taken when we lived in Colorado, and received a HUGE snowstorm in early April. Jason and Haley built this bunny out of the snow!! There were tons of cars looping past our house to check it out!! Unfortunately, the sun came out and melted it fairly quickly, but we were able to put him all together, paint him (chrome spray paint, and pastel for the eggs and basket, seriously!), and snap a few pictures before his ear fell to the ground in a puddle!

Well, have a great one. A warm one. A safe one. A loving one. A hopeful one. A merry one. Oh, Heck! Just have one, I guess! Hugs to all -- can't wait to share our Christmas photos with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists