If the Skinny Skirt Fits, Wear It!!


That's right, girlz. I've went down in size enough to fit into my goal skirt. I bought this leather skirt at Double Exposure about 3 months ago, and hung it in my closet. I really didn't figure I'd ever get into it, but for giggles this morning before church, I tried it on-- and much to my surprise, it FIT! I ran screaming downstairs and told my husband and my kids, and then did the "poddy dance" for a bit, because I was SOOOOO excited! I am now down 3 sizes from where I was just a few short months ago. And all because I am just not as stressed as I was. I even fit into my shiny pants I used to perform in -- what a great day!

We are off to decorate the exterior of our house with all the Christmas lights we can fit on the house. I hope to have some pictures posted of how cool it looks later this week. Have a good week, everyone -- I know I will!

Comments

Rudloff5 said…
Congrats on the skirt fitting. We, as females know how important these things are! Hope you and the family are all great. Haven't talked to you FOREVER!
Brandi said…
Woohoo!!! Way to go, girl!!! Keep up the good work!
The Clamors said…
I'm sorry, but I have to admit.....I'M SO JEALOUS!! Please help me get motivated?!?! I'm not stressed....maybe that's the problem, no wait, I eat like a cow even when I am stressed. Crap!

Congrats on the skinny skirt..I am proud of you girl :)

Can't wait to see the lights....I LOVE christmas lights!
Sheila said…
Great job girl. I have your trunner. I will drop it by tonight:) It feels so good to be able to wears smaller clothes!! Love You!!
beckyw said…
YOU ROCK! I am jealous, too. I think you just gave me the extra weight, huh? Tee Hee! Can't wait to see ya SUnday! Hugs......
Debbie said…
Hey you little hottie that skirt looks great. Congrats on the weight/or size loss. You go girl!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists