Digital Scrapbooking...
I did a little digital scrapbooking this morning, waiting on everyone to wake up. We usually do things like this and give as gifts, framed, all fixed up, whatever we can come up with. I really enjoy doing this type of scrappin' too!
Haley had a sleepover last night after the Parade of Lights -- our Chadron Concrete and Block float got second place-- HELL YEAH!! We were visited by Jeff and Beck and kids, and had a great time! I am amazed at Megan's vocabulary and conversational skills; she (and all the kids...) are growing by leaps and bounds.
We thought about going C-mas shopping today, but we are just behind SOOOOO far on housecleaning, laundry, dusting, etc., that I just couldn't talk myself into putting up with that for another day. So we will be washing dishes, folding laundry, sorting old toys and clothes we don't need anymore, vacuuming, and whatever else we can fit into our day at home. Word has it we will need to bundle up tomorrow, with highs forecast at 5 degrees above... EEEEEeeeeek! Have a great day! Hugs to all!
Comments