Christmas Light Tour


After Haley's choir concert (which was GREAT!), the kids really wanted to drive around and look at Christmas lights. So we did! When we went past the park near our house, Spence said that the little blue lights on the bushes looked like "itty bitty blueberries", and I just about melted. That was SOOO cute! (You probably had to be there...! :-)

As we came around the corner near our house, he says "Oh, Mommy!! Look at those lights!! They're so beautiful!" and Shelby says, "Yeah, Spence-- that's OUR house!!" I nearly fell out of the car laughing!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So, as Christmas nears even closer, I ask that you take the time to take your kids, grandkids, or some children close to you for a quick ride around your town looking at Christmas lights, and see their reaction, and their cute little faces light up. It's worth taking the time!!

Have a great Tuesday, and may you have Christmas in your heart all year long!

Comments

Rudloff5 said…
Beautiful House! Glad u got to take the kids out. That is our plan this weekend. We need to go see Ft. Rob lit up.
Lisa said…
I'm definetly dreaming of a white Christmas! We always take the kids to look at lights, too. It has been quite awhile since I've read a book. I love to read but don't feel like I have much time to either. I've been trying to find time in the evenings.
Debbie said…
Looking at lights has always been one of my favorite things to do. Brandi and I took Jax and Emma to look at lights. Jaxon's favorite was the one where you pull up and take a candy cane. Emma loved all the Bluuaah ones. Great tradition! And ditto to Jody's everyone needs to go to the Fort, it looks pretty good this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists